This Chocolate Chia pudding recipe would serve as your healthy-fat snack on Phase 3 of the Fast Metabolism Diet.
Phase 3 | Serves 2
Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: Overnight (includes chilling time)
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (or to taste)
- Raw cacao nibs for garnish (optional)
- In a measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, and cacao powder until all lumps are gone.
- Whisk in the stevia to taste.
- Pour the mixture into individual serving dishes (or leave it all in one bowl), and refrigerate overnight until the pudding is set.
- Serve chilled, garnished with cacao nibs if you like.