Serves 8 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 6-8 hours on low
- 2 ½ pounds boneless pork roast
- 1 cup minced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup pepperoncini juice
- 1 tsp, black pepper
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- 1/8 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard, such as Colemans
- 3 cups chopped broccoli, spinach, or asparagus
- Place all the ingredients except the vegetables in a slow cooker.
- Simmer on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with the steamed broccoli, spinach, or asparagus.