What is The Burn?
When your scale is stuck, what do you eat about it? I have the answer. The Burn is three unique nutrition plans that I use in my clinic to evoke micro repair in the metabolism. Yes, the Fast Metabolism Diet can repair your broken metabolism, but sometimes you may still have inflammation, digestive dysfunction, and hormonal imbalances that are hindering your weight loss. That’s totally normal, but with the Burn we’re going to bust through those weight plateaus and start seeing some results. You could lose up to 3 lbs. in 3 days, 5 lbs. in 5 days, and 10 lbs. in 10 days. Here are the three Burn programs and the causes they can eliminate.
- I-Burn – Inflammation: puffy bags/dark circles under your eyes, lower back fat, tingling in your extremities, and feeling dehydrated after drinking water. For more information about the I-Burn, click here.
- D-Burn – Digestion: bloating after meals, constipation, diarrhea, dense fat, mental fog and fatigue, skin breakouts, and thick white coat on your tongue. For more information about the D-Burn, click here.
- H-Burn – Hormones: dry and “crispy” hair, losing hair at the crown of your head, growing hair in weird places, rapid weight gain, moody and irritable feeling, and high cholesterol. For more information about the H-Burn, click here.
To find out which Burn program is right for you, take this quiz.
We’re going to use targeted micronutrients from food to incinerate weight loss roadblocks. The I-Burn is going to flush out toxins and subcutaneous fat. The D-Burn will torch torso fat. The H-Burn is going to repair and facilitate the proper synthesis of hormones to reshape lumps and bumps into gorgeous curves. For even more effective micro repair you can repeat each Burn plan up to three times. So that means up to nine days of the I-Burn, up to fifteen days of the D-Burn, and up to thirty days of the H-Burn.
To assist the Burn are simple Success Boosters, that will stoke up your body’s ability to heal. These Success Boosters are a group of simple exercises, teas, tips and more that work best with a certain goal in mind. They go hand and hand with the Burn, but you can use them anytime! To read more about Success Boosters and choose the one that’s right for you, click here.
Why do I need the Burn?
You may need the Burn for any number of reasons. Very simply, your body might just hit a weight loss plateau. I’ve had clients come to me with this time and again. After tons of research, I found that these plateaus were almost always caused by one of three problems: inflammation, digestive issues, or hormonal imbalance. These three problems can lead to other physical changes you don’t want. You need the Burn if:
- If your scale is stuck
- If you’re fatigued
- If you’re exhibiting symptoms that your body needs repair such
- Inflammation – To understand how inflammation can stall weight loss, click here.
- Digestive Dysfunction – To find out how to break down food properly and use food as micronutrients for repair, click here.
- Hormonal Imbalance – To learn about the top reasons of hormone imbalances and how to balance them naturally, click here. Also, watch this video of Dr. Oz and I talk about resetting hormones to lose weight.
Where do I go for resources on the Burn?
I have a TON of resources to help you get desired results through the Burn. These resources will help you stay focused, continuing to eat the RIGHT foods, and keep you updated on anything new in the Burn. Check them out below!
- Blogs – just like this one, there are a ton of blogs on our site dedicated to guiding you through the Burn. If you have a question about a plan, there’s probably a blog about it.
- Facebook – this is an extremely active community, where my dedicated team and I hop on and give advice daily. Stay tuned for challenges dedicated to the Burn!
- Spreecast – I do LIVE video broadcasts twice a month, and answer your burning questions. You can submit your questions, and have the chance to watch your questions answered during a Spreecast. It’s also a great opportunity to see what questions other community members have – and you never know, you could be featured to have a virtual 1-on-1 conversation with me!
- Pinterest – a great place to find awesome Burn-specific recipes and tips. Pin away!
- Forum – now you become even more active in the community and help it grow around you. You can subscribe to a topic. If you want notifications on posts made in the Burn, you can! You can post your questions here and get helpful answers from HP Staff, as well as the community. You must be a member to join the forum.
- Books – The Burn was a book dedicated towards helping people lose up to 3 lbs. in 3 days, 5 lbs. in 5 days, and 10 lbs. in 10 days. The book is a tangible resource for you to refer to at any time. I also have it in eBook form so you can read on the go!
- Coaching – sometimes you need some one-on-one personal coaching, and I can help! Starting out as a nutrition coach, I know the importance of personalized assistance. If you would like to book a coaching session with one of my hand-picked and trained FMD coaches, click here for details.
When do I need the Burn?
- When you’ve become weight loss resistant
- During/After the Fast Metabolism Diet. To read more on how to combine the Burn and the FMD, click here.
- Take the quiz to find out which Burn is right for you. Click here.
Live your life on fire! The time to start is NOW. Follow us on Facebook, become a member, download the app, and join the community that’s changing lives daily. Through the Burn, I’m going to help you recognize what your body is saying so we can keep your metabolism blazing. With Success Boosters, delicious recipes, tasty Burn shakes, and more – there’s no reason not to start the Burn. Let’s shake up that scale and shed those stubborn pounds!