Haylie Pomroy 101
I’d like to welcome you to Haylie Pomroy 101! I know there are a lot of new eyes to my site and I just wanted to take the time out to re-establish some of the basics. I know that sometimes it’s easier to find answers through my blogs, so here we are. Let’s get started!
Who is Haylie Pomroy?
I am a best-selling author, nutritionist and metabolism expert who truly believes the philosophy of “Food as Medicine.” As a registered wellness consultant, I specialize in holistic health and therapeutic nutrition. I want everyone to embrace the idea that food functions as the body’s ally, instead of its enemy. I’ve spent more than 20 years helping people lose weight, overcome wellness challenges, and achieve ideal health while enjoying real food.
I feel like it’s so much easier to accomplish your health and wellness goals when you have a strong support system behind you. I know from experience it is. That’s why I’ve worked to build a community that anyone can access at any time. I believe we have one of the strongest communities out there.
What does Haylie Pomroy provide?
I wanted to provide a destination for community, a destination for education, and a destination for tools. Through channels like our Facebook page, website, and now members Forum, you can get answers to almost any health and food related question. You can receive all the support you need through these platforms:
- Facebook – a place where you can invite and make friends, as well as stay in touch with me and my knowledgeable staff.
- HayliePomroy.com – a space for everything Haylie Pomroy. Here you can purchase my books, supplements, programs, memberships, and view a ton of FREE and delicious recipes. As a member you have access to all these, PLUS even more great recipes, FREE eBook downloads, coaching, and more! I’ve even designed meal maps and master food lists in my Kitchen Corner for you to plan your grocery shopping. If you’re not a member yet, become one today so you can access this wonderful and helpful platform. You can join here.
- Forum – an amazing new destination for members, where you can really immerse yourself in the community. You’ll have access to a ton of exclusive content from me, constant feedback from the HP Staff, and more importantly, feedback from other members who are looking to help you flourish on your path to success.
- Books – as of now (October 2015), I’ve written three books dedicated towards helping people accomplish their weight and health goals through food: The Fast Metabolism Diet, The Burn, and The Fast Metabolism Diet Cookbook. These books are great, tangible resources to help you become a pro on your metabolism and how it works. I also have them in eBook form so you can read them on the go!
- Apps – you can now take the Fast Metabolism Diet and Burn programs with you on your Apple device with my apps! These apps are perfect for finding recipes and their phase when your’re constantly on-the-go like I am. Download The Fast Metabolism Diet app here.
- Coaching – sometimes you need some 1-on-1 personal coaching, and I can help! Starting out as a nutrition coach, I know the importance of personalized assistance. If you would like to book a coaching session with one of my personally trained coaches, click here for details.
Why do I need Haylie Pomroy?
- There’s so much information out there. I wanted to take the clinical success that my clients have and create a space where you can explore your journey towards health, and find real clinical results – allowing me to be your nutritionist along the way.
- We have the most success with my clients, virtual or actual, when we meet them right where they are and find a plan that puts them front and center of their own health and wellness. It is kind of ridiculous to think that there is a one size fits all, any plan that works for everyone. So that’s why I took my 20+ years of clinical experience and created this place where you can find Real food, Real people and Real change.
Where do I go for resources and others like me?
Finding a community that suits YOUR needs is critical. Yes, everyone has different needs but the idea is the same – how can eating the right foods make me feel better? This is why we’ve created these spaces so you can ask those questions.
- Facebook – this is an extremely active community, where my team and I hop on and give advice on the daily.
- Spreecast – I do LIVE video broadcasts twice a month, and answer your burning questions. You can submit your questions, and have the chance to watch your questions answered on my next Spreecast. It’s also a great opportunity to see what questions other community members have – and you never know, you could be featured to have a virtual 1-on-1 conversation with me!
- Pinterest – a great place to find awesome recipes and tips for any of my programs. Pin away!
- Forum – now you become even more active in the community and help it grow around you. You can subscribe to a topic. If you want notifications on posts made in FMD, you can! You can post your questions here and get helpful answers from HP Staff, as well as the community. You must be a member to join the forum.
When do I need one of Haylie’s programs?
- When it has become easier to gain weight than to lose weight.
- When old diet tips that worked in the past are no longer working.
- When you have a body you no longer recognize as your own.
- When you are stressed, fatigued, have hormonal imbalance, are experiencing changes in mood and cholesterol, and if you’re suffering from diabetes or autoimmunity.
People come into my clinic from all over the country, and people come into our community from all over the world in order to find effective results based on all different health issues, because the metabolism affects every aspect of your life. So if your health is not more than you have ever desired, then welcome to the place where you are going to find the support you deserve.