Food Rx: Grilled Chicken and Blueberry Salad
Food Rx: Diabetes, Lunch
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped or slivered raw almonds
- 1 cup leftover grilled chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 30 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, blueberries, almonds, and chicken.
- For the salad dressing, blend the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, blueberries, and stevia in a blender until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with additional fruit or add extra blueberries.