Sardine “Sushi” Rolls
- 2 8-inch nori sheets
- 6 oz. can of sardines (about 1 1/2 tins)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup shredded or julienned cucumbers or carrots (or a combination)
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos or tamari
- tsp. coconut vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. wasabi paste (or to taste)
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons hot water into the cooked quinoa, to make it more sticky.
- Lay out the nori sheets. Along each of the lengthwise ends, spread the quinoa evenly.
- Top with the sardines and carrots/cucumbers. Roll up the nori sheet carefully. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
Mix all together and dip sushi