Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of our Sites: (1) personal information, which is any information that individually identifies you (e.g., your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, credit card information) and (2) non-personal information, which is information that does not personally identify you but may include information about your interests, demographics (e.g., age, gender, 5-digit zip code) and use of the Site. We collect this information in the following ways:
Information You Provide Directly To Us:
We may ask you to provide your personal information, demographic information or information about your preferences or interests when you:
- Make a purchase
- Register for a Membership
- Sign up to receive email newsletters
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Participate in surveys or special promotions
- Participate on social media accounts
- Submit user generated content
Request Customer Support
Information Collected Using Technology:
In addition to any information you provide directly to us, we and our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain non-personal information when you interact with the Site or emails sent to you, including the following:
We may collect certain information about your computer or other device that you use to access our Site, including IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
We may log certain information about your use on our Site (e.g., log files, clickstream data, a reading history of the pages you view, your search terms and search results) and additional “traffic data” (e.g., time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, referring website addresses).
Cookies, Flash Cookies and Web Beacons
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
A “flash cookie” is a data file placed on your device via the Adobe Flash plug-in, which may be built-in or downloaded by you to your computer or other device. Flash cookies may be used for various purposes, such as enabling a Flash feature and remembering your preferences. If you choose to adjust your Flash privacy settings in your device, some features of the Site may not function properly. For more information about the privacy choices Adobe offers, visit: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
A “web beacon” (also known as an “action tag”, “tracer tag”, or “single-pixel GIF”) is an invisible graphic that is programmed only to collect non-personal information about your use of our Site or emails sent to you. Web beacons may be used for a number of purposes, including counting visitors to the Site, monitoring how users navigate the Site, counting how many emails were opened or how many links were viewed, and providing you with content customized to your interests.
California Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. At this time, we do not track your personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. We also do not authorize third parties to collect any personal information from you on the Sites for these purposes.
Collection of Information From Other Third Party Sources
We may also collect personal and non-personal information about you from other sources to, among other things, enable us to supplement the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience with HPG.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we learn about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience with HPG. We may use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Post your user generated content to our Site as you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Site
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
- Send you newsletters, offers and promotions for our products and services, third party products and services, or special events by email or another medium
- Personalize content and experiences on our Site and within emails sent to you, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences
- Serve you targeted advertising, both on our Site and elsewhere online, based on information we previously collected from you, including your activity on the Site or activity on third party sites and applications
- Administer our loyalty programs
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Site and recipients of our emails, including browsing and purchasing patterns
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Third Party Service Providers
We have third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, marketing, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their functions and they are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are obligated not to use, sell, distribute or alter this information in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Sites.
Disclosure of Information to Service Providers.
HPG uses several third party providers, listed below, to provide the Website and our services. HPG may disclose information to these service providers in order to provide our Website and services to you. Our agreements with these service providers prohibit them from using the information HPG provides to them for any purpose other than providing the Website and the products and services featured therein, and require them to keep that information confidential. We encourage you to review the privacy polices and information collection practices of our service providers.
- Bold Commerce
- Google Analytics
- The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp)
Other Third Parties When Required By Law or In Emergency Situations
We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Site; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
Our Site may provide you with the ability to register, log into, “like” or otherwise interact with third party social media services, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social media services. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media accounts. We do not control these social media services or your profiles on these services, and we do not establish privacy settings or rules for how your personal information on these services will be used. If you choose to log on to or submit information through any of these social media services, your personal information will be subject to the applicable social media service’s terms and conditions and your current privacy settings on such social media service. By accessing any social media service, you will be assuming the risk that the personal information you provide on that service may be viewed and/or used by third parties for any purpose. You agree that we are not responsible for any acts or omissions by these social media service providers.
Under COPPA, you have the right to review and have any of your child’s information deleted from our records. You also have the right to tell us to stop collecting or using your child’s personal information. If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you would like to review, have deleted, or stop the further collection of your child’s personal information in connection with the transaction for which it was originally collected, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For tips on protecting your child’s privacy online, please see the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s brochure on this topic: www.onguardonline.gov.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HPG takes reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, HPG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to our Site at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
PUBLIC AREAS, FORUMS, REVIEWS, AND COMMUNITY AREAS
NOTICE TO NON-US USERS
HOW TO OPT-OUT OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You may always opt-out of receiving future commercial emails and newsletters from HPG. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the email you receive. You may also opt out of receiving further communications from us or correct your information by sending us a message at email@example.com
Please note that your request not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of HPG who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US
Haylie Pomroy Group
351 Linden Street #160
Fort Collins, CO 80524
(855) 363- 3438