The Burn Book
The Burn Book
Spark your metabolism. Burn off the pounds!
Break through plateaus fast with THE BURN, Haylie Pomroy's new plan that will microrepair your body with micronutrients in real, healthy, fresh food, teas, and smoothies. The Burn offers three nutrition programs strategically engineered to achieve highly speciﬁc results.
What is The Burn?
THE BURN is an intense and speciﬁc intervention into a blockage in your progress and health. It is a weapon in your arsenal against weight loss resistance. Burn your way to the most radiant, healthy, strong, energetic, beautiful, ﬁt, and resilient version of yourself!
What's Inside The Burn?
The Burn book includes:
– 3, 5, and 10-day eating and living plans, complete with grocery lists and simple daily menus
– Dozens of delicious recipes for meals in a flash
– Simple success boosters: Foods, teas, tips and practices that stoke the body's ability to heal
– Roadmaps to help readers listen to their bodies and keep their metabolism fired up!
The Burn Nutrition Programs
The Burn offers three nutrition programs strategically engineered to achieve highly speciﬁc results.
I-BURN for Inflammation
Targets the body's inflammatory reactions to food and flushes out toxins.
Your body needs the 3-day I-Burn if you:
– Have puffy bags and/or dark circles under your eyes
– Are having trouble getting your rings off at the end of the day
– Have fat accumulating around your lower back and hanging over your pants
– Are dehydrated, even though you keep drinking water
D-BURN for Digestive Dysfunction
Unblocks the body's digestion, creating a flat belly and tighter hips and thighs.
Your body needs the 5-day D-Burn if you:
– Notice bloating after eating meals
– Have heartburn or indigestion once a week or more often
– Have fat stores that feel hard and dense, and have a protruding stomach or thick hard rolls around your waistline
H-BURN for Hormone Imbalances
Stabilizes the body's natural hormone production and regulatory systems.
Your body needs the 10-day H-Burn if you:
– Are losing hair at the crown of your head or growing it in weird places
– Have rapidly gained weight that refuses to budge
– Are feeling moody, irritable, or weepy
– Have high cholesterol