Basic Baked Chicken Breasts
Serves 8 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil (Phase 3 only)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (or more), optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay the chicken breast halves on the foil, brush lightly with olive oil (Phase 3 only), and season well with salt, pepper, and optional herbs.
- Bake for 22 to 28 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.