Serves 1 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
Phase 1 and 3
- 1 handful raspberries and/or blackberries (Raspberries are Phase 3 only)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, extra for garnish
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup coconut water
- Splash of sparkling water Ice
- Lime wheels and/or berries for garnish
- In a 12-ounce glass, use the back of a spoon to muddle (mash) the berries with the mint leaves and stevia, crushing the berries and mint.
- Stir in the lime juice, coconut water, sparkling water, and ice to fill the glass.
- Garnish with mint, lime wheels, and/or berries.