Blueberry-Lemon Quinoa Pancakes
Serves 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, plus more for the pan
- 2 cups blueberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for the blueberries, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat, and brush it with oil.
- Pour 1/4-cupful of batter for each pancake, and sprinkle each with a few blueberries.
- Cook, flipping once, until the pancakes are cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
- Scatter the rest of the blueberries on top and enjoy.