Citrus Fennel Slaw
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 small or 1 large fennel bulb, core removed and thinly shaved
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 20 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast
- Mixed greens, arugula, or watercress
- Thinly shave the fennel with a knife or mandoline.
- Whisk together the next 5 ingredients (zest through salt) in a large bowl, then toss the fennel in the dressing to coat.
- Add the chicken, and serve over a bed of salad greens, arugula, or watercress.