Crispy Sweet Potato Wedges
Serves 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil, melted
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
- Place them in a bowl, cover with cold water, and let them soak.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a plastic bag, combine the arrowroot, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Lift the fries out of the water, shaking the excess water off of each handful, and drop them into the bag. (The fries should still have a little moisture on them.)
- Blow some air into the bag, twist the top, and shake the fries to coat.
- Arrange the coated fries in a single layer on the lined baking sheet, spacing them out so they’ll get crisp.
- Drizzle them with coconut oil. Bake for 15 minutes, flip the fries, and bake for another 5 minutes until the fries are crisp on both sides.