Creamy tuna salad
Serves 4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
Phases 1 and 3
- 1 15-oz. can navy or Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 clove fresh garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 ounces drained tuna (in pouches, or canned in water)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blend the beans, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Stir together the bean mixture, tuna, and herbs. Season to taste with additional sea salt and pepper, if you like, and serve.
- If you are using the larger 1 1/2 portions, this recipe will make 2 2/3 portions instead of four.