Italian Tuna Salad
Phase 3 | Serves 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 – 12-ounce can solid white tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/4 cup black or green olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the onion, tuna, celery, and olives.
- Add the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and basil and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over spinach.
Note: For H-Burn serve with a side of orange wedges. Phase 3 serve with your favorite P3 fruit.