Lemonade Cucumber Spa Popsicles
All Phases | Serves 6
Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 4 to 5 hours
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Stevia or xylitol to taste (we used 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 teaspoon of stevia)
- 1 cup julienned seedless cucumber
- Combine the cold water and lemon juice.
- Sweeten the lemon water to taste.
- Divide the mixture among six 1/2-cup popsicle molds (each mold will be 2/3 full).
- Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour.
- Take the pops out of the freezer.
- Scrape and stir any ice crystals that have formed.
- Add a spoonful of the julienned cucumber to the pop molds. Be sure to leave a tiny bit of room at the top of each mold so it doesn’t overflow when you add the stick.
- With a popsicle stick or butter knife, press the cucumber into the mixture so it is evenly distributed.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze the pops for another 3 to 4 hours, until they’re solid.