Loaded Egg White Muffins
Phase 2 | Serves 4
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 to 35 minutes
Ingredients1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
1/2 jalapeno, minced
2 green onions, chopped
1 c chopped fresh mushrooms
2 oz. cooked, chopped turkey bacon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
12 egg whites (you can use liquid egg whites for convenience)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the egg whites.
- Divide this mixture evenly among 12 nonstick muffin cups.
- Pour in the egg whites, dividing them evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the whites are firm and not runny.