Loaded Egg White Muffins
Phase 2 | Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 c chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 oz. cooked, chopped turkey bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 egg whites (you can use liquid egg whites for convenience)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the egg whites.
- Divide this mixture evenly among 12 nonstick muffin cups.
- Pour in the egg whites, dividing them evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the whites are firm and not runny.