Serves 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups ice-cold water
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Pero or Dandy Blend
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 14 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
- Pinch sea salt
- Whipped coconut cream for garnish (optional)
- Blend all ingredients (except for the whipped coconut cream) in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses and garnish with whipped coconut cream, if you like.
Whipped Coconut Cream:
- 14-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight.
- Open the can and scoop just the solid coconut cream into a bowl (save the coconut water for a smoothie).
- Beat the coconut cream, vanilla, and stevia together with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy, about 4 minutes. (This will keep refrigerated for 3 days.)