Phase 3 | Serves 2
Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS2 cups ice-cold water
1 1/2 cups ice cubes
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon Pero or Dandy Blend
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
14 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
Pinch sea salt
Whipped coconut cream, coconut flakes or raw cashews for garnish (optional)
- Blend all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses and garnish with whipped coconut cream, coconut flakes or raw cashews if you like.
Whipped Coconut Cream:
Ingredients14-oz. can full-fat coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight.
- Open the can and scoop just the solid coconut cream into a bowl (save the coconut water for a smoothie).
- Beat the coconut cream, vanilla, and stevia together with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy, about 4 minutes. (This will keep refrigerated for 3 days.)