Peach-Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer
Serves 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 3 hours (includes chilling time)
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peaches, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup xylitol
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups ice
- 16 ounces seltzer
- Combine the water, peaches and xylitol in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into your blender and allow it to sit uncovered for 20 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the strawberries.
- Secure the lid onto your blender and puree until smooth.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly (this will take a few hours in the fridge, or you can put it in the freezer to speed things up).
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Divide the mixture among 12 ice-filled glasses, and top with a splash of seltzer.
- Garnish with peach and strawberry slices and enjoy!