Quick Garlic Shrimp
Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (21 to 25 count), peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups cooked sprouted grain pasta, quinoa, or wild rice
- Heat the oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the oil is hot and the garlic is softened, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until the shrimp turns opaque, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve hot over quinoa, sprouted grain pasta, metabolism noodles, metabolism rice, or wild rice.