Rosemary-Infused Cucumber Lemonade
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup spring water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon stevia
- Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber, and puree it with the chopped rosemary in a food processor. Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve, pressing on the solids to extract all of the liquid.
- Stir the water, lemon juice, and stevia into the cucumber juice. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.