Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 4 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 Belgian endive leaves, separated
- 1 cup loose-leaf lettuce
- 6 radishes, halved or quartered
- 6 ounces drained tuna, from a pouch or canned in water
- 3 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Blanch the asparagus and beans in a large pot of boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain and immediately plunge the veggies into a bowl of ice water.
- Arrange the asparagus and beans on a platter, along with the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve with lemon wedges and any Phase 2 dressing.