Sesame Stir-Fried Chinese Greens
Serves 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over high heat until very hot.
- Add the bok choy and stir-fry until they begin to soften slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tamari, vinegar, and sesame oil, and cook until just done, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.