I believe that the pleasure of enjoying all kinds of flavors actually enhances your metabolism. That's why I am always creating delicious decadent treats that not only taste great but when used strategically can increase the burn. These stewed prunes are a delicious snack on D-Burn and can help satisfy those sweet or savory cravings.
D-Burn | Makes 1 cup
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1 cup of prunes
1/2 cup spring water or 1/2 cup of chamomile tea
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Optional : Metabolism Sweet, Raw Cacao Powder, Chili Powder, Cinnamon
- Place prunes in a saucepan,
- Add water or tea and lemon juice and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Optional: Sweeten with Metabolism Sweet ( Vanilla, Chocolate, Original, Caramel( katelyn hyper link)
- For a more savory taster dust with raw cacao, cinnamon or chili powder
This recipe can also be cooked in a slow cooker or crock pot. To do so add all ingredient to crock pot and cook on low for 1 hour or until soft.