Tahini Oatmeal Cookies
Phase 3 | Makes 20 cookies (serving size is 2 cookies)
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients1/3 cup birch-based xylitol
10 tablespoons tahini
1/2 cup chopped nuts (Phase 3 permitted nuts)
1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
1/8 teaspoons sea salt
1 cup gluten-free oatmeal
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grind the xylitol in a blender until it becomes fine powder.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-size bowl until all are well blended.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Enjoy!