Baked Artichoke Chicken
Phase 3 | Serves 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks and thighs
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan, skin side up.
- Scatter the artichoke hearts, onion, and mushrooms over the top.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, basting every half-hour.