Berry Scary Punch
Phase 3 | Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
- Liquid stevia
- 1 handful blackberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Splash of sparkling water
- Blend the raspberries in a blender, and then force the puree through a fine mesh strainer with a rubber spatula or back of a spoon, to strain out the seeds.
- Stir in a few drops of liquid stevia, if you like.
- In a 12-ounce glass, use the back of a spoon to crush the blackberries with 12 drops of liquid stevia.
- Stir in the lime juice, and then stir in the coconut water, sparkling water, and ice to fill the glass.
- Use a teaspoon to dab a little of the raspberry “blood” around the rim of the glass (this will look ghoulish, but taste lovely).
- Serve immediately.