- 1 cup gluten-free flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon xylitol
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs (for sprinkling)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbls. olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. turkey bacon, cooked
- Raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 1 large jicama, peeled and sliced
- With a mixer, gently combine milk, egg, olive oil and vanilla. Gradually add the flour, xylitol, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle and pour out your pancakes (whatever size you like). Sprinkle in a few cacao nibs on top of each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes, then flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Makes about 12 pancakes (depends on size).
To complete your Phase 3 breakfast, serve with 1 cup berries per person, 2 oz. turkey bacon, and the sliced jicama.