Carrie's Spaghetti Squash Salad
Serves 4 |Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes to overnight
- 2 pounds spaghetti squash
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch scallions, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 green zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup diced carrots (optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
Cut the squash in half, clean out the seeds, and microwave cut-side down for 6 to 7 minutes.
Shred with a fork, and drain if necessary. While the squash cools, prep all other veggies and the vinaigrette.
Mix all of the ingredients together. Refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.