H-Burn: Crunchy Thai Salad
The H-Burn is a 10-day plan that targets your body’s transformation of food into hormones by facilitating the work of the liver, gallbladder and thyroid. Your energy will soar and you will feel rested, alert and alive. The result will be fast, effective weight loss of up to 10 pounds in ten days.
Why You’ll Lose Weight
The H-Burn addresses the hormonal system, repairing and facilitating the proper synthesis of hormones to reshape lumps and bumps into gorgeous curves, sleeker hips, and thinner thighs. You will:
- Deeply nourish the liver, gallbladder and thyroid.
- Nourish the entire endocrine system with intensive micronutrients that support the proper production and regulation of hormones.
- Target white fat, which is the lumpy, jiggly, tenacious fat that likes to accumulate in large amounts and in strange places and throwing your body shape out of proportion.
- Emulsify and release fat by using thermogenic combinations of foods, herbs, spices and teas that ferret out and dissolve hormone-induced fat.
- Stabilize the emotional symptoms like moodiness, irritability, aggressiveness, anxiety and depression.
- Deluge the body with healthy fat to stimulate fat metabolism and to repair dry or cracked skin, splitting nails and strawlike hair.
What You’ll Eat
The H-Burn plan enables you to lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days. The foods you’ll eat will help you stabilize the natural hormone regulatory system so the body can release and incinerate fat. Your targeted nutrition will include vegetables like spinach, yams, asparagus, cauliflower, dandelion root, and fennel; fruits like Asian pears, grapefruits, green apples, papaya and lots of protein from wild-caught fish, beans, and raw nuts.
This crunchy Thai-inspired salad has a delicious coconut lime dressing and is a quick, all-in-one, healing H-Burn meal.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or chopped raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- Lime wedges
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Fold in the salad ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature, with lime wedges.
Want to learn more about how the H-Burn can work for you? Pick up The Burn at your favorite store or online today.