Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
Phase 3 | Serves 4
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (use 2 baking sheets if all of the potatoes won’t fit on one).
- Place the sweet potato slices on the parchment. Brush them with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, flip the sweet potatoes, and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until the edges are brown and have curled up a bit.
- Let the chips cool before serving.