Mango and Cayenne Paletas
Phase 1 | Serves 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 6 hours
- 4 medium, ripe mangoes (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons stevia, plus more as needed
- 3 pinches cayenne pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Peel and cut 1 mango into medium dice; set aside.
- Peel and cut the remaining 3 mangoes into large chunks and place in a blender.
- Add the lime juice, stevia, cayenne, and salt to the blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Taste and blend in additional cayenne 1 pinch at a time, and additional stevia 1/8 teaspoon at a time, as needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the diced mango.
- Divide the mixture among four 1/2-cup popsicle molds and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours.