Phase 1 | Serves 4
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes, plus freezing time
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped (about 4 cups)*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 30 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Cut the pineapple into chunks and freeze until firm.
- Add the frozen pineapple, rice milk, and stevia to a high-speed blender (like a Vitamix) or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, like sorbet.
- Spoon into bowls, and serve. (To really make it look like authentic Dole Whip, you can pipe it in swirls from a pastry bag, or plastic bag with the corner cut off.)
*You can also buy pre-cut pineapple in the produce section or frozen pineapple.