Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Phase 3 | Serves 8
Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1 cup Fast Metabolism All-Purpose Baking Mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 cup xylitol
3 tablespoons raw coconut oil, melted
3 tablespoons Fast Metabolism All-Purpose Baking Mix
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup xylitol
1 1/2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9-inch round pan with parchment paper.
- Make th topping: combine all of the topping ingredients in a bowl,, moistening everything with the coconut oil (the mixture will look like wet sand). Set aside.
- Make the cake: In a large bowl, whisk together the baking mix, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into the parchment-lined pan, and sprinkle evenly with the topping.
- Bake 30 minutes (a toothpick inserted into the center will come out and moist but clean).
- Plan the pan on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.