Simple Roast Beef
All Phases | Serves 12
Phase Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 3-pound beef eye of round roast (or roast of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- If the roast is untied, tie it at 2-inch intervals with cotton twine.
- Place the roast in a baking or roasting pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper (add seasonings to taste).
- Roast for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.