Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Phase 2, 3
Serves 6 to 8 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon all-natural seasoned salt (like Grind to a Salt by Simply Organic)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Prepare a grill for indirect heat. Meanwhile, combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle on all sides of the pork.
- Grill the pork, covered, over indirect heat 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center reads 160°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.