Spinach Salad for Breakfast
Phase 2 | Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Zest of half an orange
- Pinch each of sea salt and pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 ounces sliced leftover chicken
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Shake the first 5 ingredients in a jar.
- Toss the spinach with a couple tablespoons of the dressing, and top with sliced chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve with the remaining dressing on Phase 2.