Phase: 1 | Serves: 3
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 8 hours
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine the xylitol and water in a blender; process until the xylitol dissolves.
- Add the strawberries and lemon juice; process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours; stir well.
- Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer; let it stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Scrape the entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.