Sweet Fruit Crepe
Phase 3 | Serves 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup Fast Metabolism Baking Mix
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1 cup Phase 3 berries
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Cream (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except berries, together in a bowl. (Use an additional tablespoon of grapeseed oil in the pan for each crepe you make.)
- Heat a pan of 2 tbsp grapeseed oil until hot. Once hot, pour in enough batter to lightly coat the entire surface of the pan.
- Once lightly brown on the bottom, carefully flip the crepe and cook until lightly brown on both sides. Then remove.
- Place berries in pan and simmer until they reach desired consistency. Save juice.
- Add cooked fruit (I tried raspberries), and fold crepe in half. Drizzle berry juice, cacao, almond butter and coconut cream on top if you like. Enjoy and share this amazing dessert!