Three-Minute Asparagus-Shrimp Stir Fry
- 2 Tbls. grapeseed oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb. asparagus, tough ends trimmed, sliced diagonally into 2-inch pieces (halve any thick stalks lengthwise)
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 Tbls. grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbls. tamari
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the grapeseed oil and shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute or until just pink. Remove the shrimp to a plate, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add the asparagus and stir-fry 1 minute. Add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir-fry 1 minute longer. Remove everything to a bowl. Toss with tamari and toasted sesame oil and serve over quinoa.