Tofu Scramble with Veggies
Serves 3 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth or water
- 1 cup packed kale, torn into pieces
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- ½ cup diced red, orange, or yellow
- bell pepper
- 1 14-ounce block firm tofu, patted dry
- 2 level tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon tamari
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable broth.
- Sauté the kale, onion, and bell pepper until the onions soften and the kale begins to wilt, about 4
- Crumble the tofu into the pan (about ½-inch pieces), folding it into the veggies.
- Stir to combine with veggies and heat through.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast, tamari, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.