Tomatoes with Coriander Vinaigrette
Phase: 3 | Serves: 4
Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, various sizes, and colors
- Sea salt
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Shake the first six ingredients in a jar to make the dressing.
- Slice the tomatoes thickly and arrange them on a large serving platter.
- Just before serving, spoon the vinaigrette onto the tomatoes, sprinkle lightly with salt, and scatter the cilantro on top.