Zingy! Ginger-Lemon Gummy Squares
Phase 2 | Serves 5 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup plain, grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk the gelatin, stevia, and ginger into the lemon juice until smooth. Add the boiling water and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an 8″ x 8″ cake pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Use a spatula to remove the solidified gelatin, and place it on a cutting board.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut into 1-inch squares.
- Keep the squares refrigerated, in a tightly sealed container
Makes about (50) 1-inch squares; 10 squares is a Phase 2 snack.