Could It Be Parasites?
Do any of these symptoms resonate with you? (If you’re one of the 30 million Americans that have parasites, you might be experiencing some of the following symptoms)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema
- Teeth grinding throughout the night
- Pain or aching in your muscles or joints
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Mental fog
Parasites hijack the nutrients you consume and can cause a host of issues including weight loss resistance and a sluggish metabolism.
TAKE THE QUIZ
Dr. Cass created this quiz that can be interesting to determine if you’re dealing with parasites.
Which of these apply to you? (add up the points)
- constipation – 2
- may go up to three days or more without bowel movement – 3
- may go up to one week or more without bowel movement – 4
- diarrhea – 1
- alternating constipation and diarrhea – 1
- dark circles under the eyes – 1
- purplish-red angular or triangular coloration areas under the inner corners of the eyes – 5
- aching around the liver area – 2
- history of liver cysts, cause unknown – 2
- bloating after eating – 1
- abdominal cramps – 2
- history of ulcerative colitis or spastic bowel – 2
- get sick when eating meat – 1
- intestinal gas – 2
- weight loss – 1
- ravenous appetite – 2
- poor appetite – 2
- wake up at 2 to 4 in the morning regularly – 1
- itching about the anus – 2
- grinding of the teeth at night – 2
- psoriasis – 3
- eczema – 1
- swollen joints – 2
- deformed or arthritic joints in the hands – 3
- biting of the fingernails – 3
- hemorrhoids – 1
- varicose veins – 1
- anemia – 2
- weak, frail appearance – 1
- itching of the nose – 1
- picking of the nose – 2
- chronic headaches – 1
- fatigue/exhaustion – 2
- rectal fissure – 1
- see dead worms in the stool – 5
- see live worms in the stool – 10
- have pets in the house (especially dogs) and have close contact – 2
- kiss dogs on the mouth or let the dog(s) kiss you – 3
What does he say your score means?
1 to 5 points: It is possible that you have parasitic overload, but if so, it is likely a mild case.
6 to 10 points: This represents a significant case of parasitic overload, which will likely have a negative impact on overall health.
11 to 17 points: This represents a severe infestation, which will lead to a corruption of general health.
18 to 25: At this point, the parasitic infestation has overwhelmed the body’s physiological capacities.
25 to 33 points: At this level, there can be no doubt about the fact that parasites are a major player in the disruption of overall health. The parasites have overwhelmed the body’s defenses and are causing tissue and organ damage.
34 and 45: This represents massive, potentially catastrophic parasitic overload. It is certain that parasites are the cause of many if not all of the assessed symptoms.
45 and above: This represents monumentally massive, catastrophic parasitic overload. It is certain that parasites are the cause of many if not all of the assessed symptoms.
My 14-Day Fast Metabolism Parasite Cleanse is designed to use a targeted blend of therapeutic supplements and healing micronutrients to safely kill and eliminate parasites from your body. It also can help enhance performance, mental clarity, and stimulate detoxiﬁcation.