Fake, Cheap, and Processed Food will Never get You Healthy
Whatever your goals, whatever it is you want for your body and your health, ask yourself: Did you eat today to accomplish that goal? Food is essential for metabolic repair. To achieve the results you want, the energy you crave, the body you desire, and the health you dream about, you cannot fear food. You cannot avoid food. You must embrace food. You must have a love affair with food because of all it can do for you. You must continuously ask yourself: Did I eat today? And together, we are going to discover and define how to eat to repair the metabolic adaptation your body is making and create a perfect equation for your health.
What, how, and when you eat will be unique to your circumstances and the changes you are attempting to evoke. This is using food as medicine. You will be eating the foods that invoke the metabolic solutions to your problems.
Of course, food isn’t always the answer. It can also be the problem, not because of its presence but because of its absence and because of its quality. We live in a time and place when we have more cheap, artificial food available to us than ever before, and yet we often fear food, starve ourselves, or obsess about it in unhealthy ways. - Like eliminating entire food groups or freaking out if we think we ate the wrong thing.
Make peace with food for it truly is "till death do us part." Love what it can do for you, how it can support you and let's "geek" out a bit about the power on your plate! The cayenne pepper used in this recipe stimulates the enzymes that allow you to break down the protein found in lean meats, like chicken, into amino acids that drive metabolic pathways. The unique fiber found in these noodles (that come from a root) help to metabolize cholesterol into liquid gold, the hormones that regulate your metabolism. As you eat, be mindful and take pride in what you whip up for your next meal!
Enjoy This Recipe:
Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 package of Metabolism Noodles
- 4 oz. of chicken breast
- 2 cups of chopped cabbage (or slaw mix)
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon of coconut vinegar
- 1 orange (3 tablespoons of juice and remaining orange slices or in segments)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos
- Fresh or powdered ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of cayenne
- Marinate strips or chunks of chicken in apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and spices. Cook thoroughly, browning slightly.
- Prepare the dressing with 3 tablespoons of orange juice, coconut aminos, stevia, black pepper, salt, and cayenne. You may add extra vinegar if desired.
- Shred cabbage into coleslaw consistency and toss lightly with dressing. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Top with chicken, orange slices, and crunchy Metabolism Noodles.
Preparing Metabolism Noodles:
- Drain and rinse noodles and pat dry.
- Cut the noodles into pieces and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Then, add your favorite spices.
- Heat oven to 375℉ and bake for 40 minutes or until crispy. You can broil for the last 2-5 minutes. Serve as a topping to the salad.
Did you know?
Fat cells never go away, but they can shrink. Cells store energy in the form of fat. The more energy stored, the larger the cell hence weight gain. With the Fat Blaster Bundle, you can access the fat in the cell, eliminate fat from the cells, bind the toxins for elimination, and shrink the cell which helps you lose fat!