How to Turn your Diet into a Lifestyle
Living a healthy, balanced life means you aren’t on a weight loss plan, but you aren’t constantly injuring your metabolism, either. Keep it burning with the healthy habits you have already been practicing on the Metabolism Revolution (or any other plans). Here are some habits to practice regularly as part of a healthy life.
- Keep eating regular, balanced meals - three meals and two to three snacks a day.
- Eat every 3 to 4 hours.
- Always eat breakfast, or at least a snack, within 30 minutes of waking, to light your metabolic fire for the day.
- Eat and drink only whole natural foods that come from the land, earth, sea, and sky.
- Reserve grain-based foods for breakfast and dinner, but not lunch. The middle of the day is the peak of your digestive energy, so this is the time to have proteins and fats, which are harder to digest than grains. This also encourages fat burning during the day.
- Eat fruit at breakfast and lunch, but not after 3:00 p.m. This helps stabilize your blood sugar every day.
- Avoid ingredients you can’t pronounce, chemicals, colors, and preservatives. Eat organic, grass-fed, and free-range whenever possible.
- Always eat only nitrate- / nitrate-free cured meat products like turkey bacon and sausage, jerky, and deli meat.
- Exercise five times per week with two rest days, rotating your type of exercise.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day.
Focus on these healthy habits and incredibly delicious recipes, like my Tuna Stuffed Avocado, and you will continue to have the lifestyle you deserve!
Did you know?
Metabolism Enzyme Balance affects cytokine and eicosanoid balance, promotes joint comfort, and supports the body's ability to maintain tissue integrity and heal. Proteolytic enzymes in Metabolism Enzyme Balance may break down proteins and complexes that can be produced as a result of injury and tissue damage. This activity is believed to aid nutrient and oxygen delivery and may help speed the body's ability to recover and heal. Acid-resistant capsules facilitate systemic delivery of enzymes.
Make sure you find out more about the Metabolism Enzyme Balance
Use your 10% Membership Discount for the
Food is Medicine!