Spicy Cucumber Gazpacho
- 3 medium-sized cucumbers, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 small green chiles, deseeded
- A small handful of parsley (about 1/8 cup)
- A small handful of mint (about 1/8 cup)
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Finely chopped red bell pepper
- Finely chopped cucumber
- Chopped mint leaves
- Blend all of the soup ingredients in a blender on high speed until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve in bowls or glasses topped with a bit of chopped cucumber, bell pepper and fresh mint.