Targeting Specific Areas for Weight Loss
Magazines love to quote people in the diet industry who say there’s no such thing as “spot loss,” as if it’s some mythical thing, like the Loch Ness Monster. I’m here to tell you spot loss is real.
We all know that you can GAIN weight in certain areas. Haven’t you ever looked at your arm or checked out your rear in the mirror and wondered where the extra load came from?
If you can gain weight in certain areas, then you can absolutely lose weight in certain areas. Sure, genetics and bone structure play a part, but if you can gain weight on the backs of your arms, or your calves, or your hips, then you can lose it too.
I once had a client that just needed to lose weight on her waist and hips. I was able to get 3 ½ inches off her waist, and 2 inches off her hips without taking anything from her bust or calves, where she did not want to lose any weight. Her trainer couldn’t believe. But with the right plan, it’s possible.
- Is your face puffy?
- Are your cheekbones MIA?
- Do your arms and legs feel thicker than they should?
- Are your socks leaving marks around your ankles?
- Do you have puffy bags and/or dark circles under your eyes?
- Are you having trouble getting your rings off at the end of the day?
- Are your muscles hidden under swelling, edema, and cellulite?
- Have you noticed fat accumulating around your lower back, hanging over your pants?
- Are your underarms feeling chubby, sticking out from your short sleeves in lumps?
- Are your knees getting dimpled?
- Are your extremities tingling?
- Do you look pale?
- Are you dehydrated, even though you keep drinking water?
Sounds like you need a 3-day I-Burn plan!
My I-Burn plan targets your body’s reaction to food by nourishing and restoring the organs and systems that manage toxin removal: your kidneys, lymphatic system, and bladder. This is a high-speed toxin purge that is designed to reduce edema and scavenge cellulite, and the result will be fast, effective weight loss.
In three days, you can also lose up to 3 pounds! You’ll focus on the healing of the kidneys, lymphatic system and bladder by eating anti-inflammatory foods like lemon, celery, parsley, Asian pears, pomegranates, wild-caught fish, legumes as well as healthy fats like avocado, walnuts, and pine nuts.
These foods serve as a turbo-charged boost designed to will flush out excess water, dilute and remove toxins as well as hydrate the body. After three days a noticeable change will be obvious. Your cheekbones will become more prominent, those swollen ankles will return to their normal size, and your complexion will appear more radiant.
Still curious and want to know what to do and eat about spot loss? Take the Burn Quiz now!