My goal is to show you that you can still enjoy the foods you love while following a fast metabolism diet. I am here to share healthier alternatives with you and encourage a positive relationship with food. It is possible to eat more food and lose more weight; no fasting or calorie counting!
"Celebrity nutritionist Haylie Pomroy showed how to put a healthy spin on nachos. For more healthy recipes and fitness tips go to www.hayliepomroy.com. Haylie Pomroy's New York Times bestseller The Fast Metabolism Diet and the recently relaunched Cooking for a Fast Metabolism are both available wherever you buy books."
1 1/2 cups orange or red bell pepper (or a combination)
1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water at least 2 hours
1 tsp. sea salt
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/2. tsp dry mustard
1/4 cup canned green chilies
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Core, seed, and chop the peppers and add them to a blender.
2. Add the garlic, green chilies, cashews, and spices.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes (depending on the power of your blender).
4. Once smooth, drizzle in the olive oil until just combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
5. Store the cheese in an airtight glass container in the fridge for up to a week.
For more FDM recipes become a member TODAY!