Haylie Talks About Pregnancy and Nursing While on FMD.
Pregnancy and nursing on FMD, craving fats towards the end of Phase 2, Haylie's advice on the best water to drink and more!
- I have plateued on my second round of FMD… now the holiday parties and office treats everywhere. I need to keep my metabolism burning so it can handle a treat here and there. What should I do?
- I find that I am craving fats towards the end of Phase 2. Sometimes I can’t resist grabbing a handful of almonds on Thursday evening. What might these fat cravings occur?
- I have to eat dinner early a few times a week because of an evening class. Is it okay to switch afternoon snack and dinner or should I try to fit them both into my afternoon and have another snack in the evening?
- What are the correct serving size of flour, tuna and salmon? We know the serving size of fish is 170 grams not cooked. But smoked salmon and canned tuna are kinda cooked so would the serving size be lower?
- Any suggestions/ precaution for women doing FMD while pregnant or nursing? FMD is a very detoxifying diet and I read that some of the toxins can pass thru to the baby. Is this true?
- Please discuss the new supplements for sale in your website. Most don’t have enough info as to what they are for.
- What’s the best water to use?